It appears that fall arrived along with the northwest rain. I actually do not mind the rain most days.. until about May when I am DONE!!! I LOVE fall, the colors, jeans, sweaters and my new favorite pumpkin spice lattes. The leaves have already had their one crunchy day here in Seattle and are now back to traditional squishy!. I am looking forward to sharing some wonderful fall pics taken in Michigan once I edit them so stop back soon.
Until then here are a couple pics of Ava and Hope at the beach. The beach always sounds like a good idea. After all who does not like the beach? However, it is not quite as glamorous with two toddlers. Lessons learned:
1. Toys are a must and after three trips forgetting a ball I will never make that mistake again!
2. When the sand is too hot there is no fun to be had!
3. Bring at least 2 towels and always have a bucket of water to rinse hands, toys and such off in… sandy mouth= no fun!
4. Sand gets EVERYWHERE… I already knew this in theory but a whole different ball game with kids!
5. You need at least 2 sets of arms…know where I can get another set?
6. Strollers do not move on sand!
Yet I still cannot wait until next year!!!! Am I crazy?
For those of you that are flickr people this grouping was made with the mosaic tool which uploads directly to flickr!!! Fun for blogging!!!