OK so when the cookie shoot was a bust I decided to tempt Ava with a new yummy. She LOVES mints so I found these giant candy canes at Walgreens.
During this shoot I learned 5 things:
1. Candy Canes are sticky and we have pets. They were coated in cat hair within minutes. I had to keep switching them out for new ones.
2. The red of the candy cane does leave marks…it also can be washed out.
3. Even with a candy cane Ava will NOT sit still!!!!
4. Even these giant candy canes can brake…and make a toddler cry in the process!
5. Ava is definitely a Peppermint Monster. We had to start hiding the candy canes it was all she wanted and they are MESSY!