1. I am in a photography funk… and feeling overwhelmed at the task of beginning my business… yet hopeful and grateful that this could in fact be my path.
2. I never thought I would be that mom who wears sweats to bed and tennis shoes out in public… but somedays I am. Even on my good days I am far from my more fashionable days and I wonder how did I let that happen but that is as far as it goes… wondering
3. I love staying home with Ava… Staying home with Ava can be exhausting and repetitive… Ava is the best and biggest challenge of my life!
4. I want to be that mom. You know the one who always has a clean house, a planned day of adventures for the kids, a delicious dinner on the table, sends thank you notes birthday notes or notes just because, creative, crafty, sexy, and happy everyday… but that woman is fiction. Reality is much harder!
5. Sometimes I am so confident in my decisions as a mother, my talents, my choices and other days my head spins with doubts. Sometimes I am extremely happy and sometimes I am not.
Life is a constant challenge without the downs you would never appreciate the ups or even recognize them. Just felt like passing on a little truth today…