Socking suffers are my favorite gifts to buy! In fact I have to force myself to stop…
Toddlers love little things and the truth is she will probably like some of her $1 stocking stuffers more than larger more expensive gifts. In a time where we often over buy for our kids my 2.5 year old would probably be happy with just her stocking! That is until she learns that there is more…
These days there are so many stores that offer $1 bins filled with kid friendly goodies; Target, Michaels and even Toys r Us to name a few. Although you can find some super fun trinkets what else can make the stocking stuffer list? Here is my list this year… please share your own ideas too! There is no end to the stocking stuffer fun!
1. Magic Towel- 1 inch square that opens into a washcloth when it is placed in the water. I got a princess one from the Disney store.
2. Princess Toothbrushes– Ava’s old toothbrushes are on their way out and she LOVES choices. So now she will get to choose each night between one of two princess brushes.
3. I Spy Christmas Board Book– Ava is loving I Spy! Even in regular books she is naming everything she sees. For $2.99 from TJ Maxx a great stuffer! TJ Maxx and Marshalls are great for board book finds at super prices!
4. Pez– Need I say more…
5. I Spy Bag- These are the coolest things. I got mine at a local toy store although Etsy.com has some fabulous choices. A great quiet activity she will not soon out grow! The list of the hidden items is attached so it can not get lost!
6. Movie- For us this year it is Toy Story 3! Ava LOVES Toy Story!
7. STICKERS, STICKERS and more STICKERS
9. Lip balm- Or Lippers as Ava calls them.
10. Anamalz- I LOVE these wooden anaimals from Austrila. Ava has a farm set already that she recieved for Christmas last year with her farm. This year I am making a play mat with one side as a farm and one as a zoo. So her stocking will be loaded with zoo Anamalz.