For anyone who knows this title was stolen from a beloved children’s book. Although Greta is not the main character but a precocious Alexander… I thought it appropriate for the week~
35 Weeks pregnant and averaging 1-2 hours of sleep a day and life with a two year old should be enough to take in! But to my dismay this week keeps throwing me curve balls. Nothing life altering mind you but enough already, I’m too tired for this! I needed to vent!
- Ava has decided that no nap or a short nap is all she needs these days. Right before a new baby is not the time I want these schedules to change!
- My normally well behaved dog had now eaten 4 toys… what is up Lola? Sensing change also perhaps?
- Ava’s water cup leaked ruining 4 board board books 😦
- Our vacuum broke
- Our roof is leaking
- Ava has decided that I must carry her down the stairs… everything else she MUST do by herself even if it results in a frustrating meltdown
- One minute from arriving at play class and Ava throws up 4 times… no play class, no change of clothes until we got home and have you ever had to clean out a car seat?!
- Our Christmas Cards showed up with the wrong family name printed on them! Seriously?
- My heartburn will NOT go away!
- Despite my best effort my nap has been interrupted 5 times by phone calls… and I NEVER get phone calls….
That is my top ten for this week and it is not yet Friday! I am looking forward to Christmas and having Larry home for some support for a least a few days! Thanks for listening!