Typically our mailbox is filled with either junk or bills. Once a month however is catalog day! Some people might group this with the junk pile, I , however love my mommy magazines. Sad but I barely look at the Crate and Barrel and Pottery Barn anymore my house is hardly the current priority. Instead I am a sucker for things for my girls. I sit an look though each catalog creating a mental wish list. I thought I would share my favorite finds from five of this months catalogs!
1. Chasing Fireflies– Seattle store that has overpriced fabulous finds. From clothes to accessories to the best and most extravagant halloween costumes you can find. I just love these personalized mermaid towels. $48-
2. Tea Collection– Unique and comfortable clothes with a worldly touch! Simple but I love this summer top and shorts! I think it is the great color of the shorts that makes it for me! Montaner Flora Top $39 and Las Ramblas Cuffed Shorts $35
3. Crew Cuts– LOVE, LOVE the feminine yet tom boy funky looks. Too bad it would be a small fortune to invest in a wardrobe. Sometimes I am lucky and find a few sale pieces I cannot pass up. This jacket and dress with bright Jack Percel sneakers would be PERFECT for a spring photo shoot! Too bad it is so not in my budget! Alassandra Dress $78 and Schooner Swing Jacket $98
4. Land Of Nod- when I decorated Ava’s nursery it was all about Pottery Barn Kids. I would love for Ava’s big girl room to be all about Land of Nod! I just love the fun colors and patterns of this fabric jewelry box. I love stripes and polka dots together! $20
5. Pottery Barn Kids- For the most part I am Pottery Barn Kids’ out. Ava has what I would want and I know find myself perfering the look of Land of Nod for bedding and decor. But Ava LOVES butterflies and I do find myself drawn to these butterfly mirrors. $59