I love the internet! Endless ideas and products right at your finger tips! Although I also find it totally overwhelming. My list of crafts is already endless and as for new things lets just say my budget does not cover my cravings! That being said here are just a few fantastic finds to inspire.
1. Snap Me swimwear– Not being a fan of two piece swimsuits for little girls I am just wondering why all one piece bathing suits for little girls are not made this way???? It would make life so much easier. If only my favorite bathing suit from crew cuts was made this way= Perfect! If only I could afford my favorite bathing suits from crew cuts!
2. Sweet seat boosters– with Ella needing the high chair soon we are in the market for a booster. These do not actually fit the decor of our house but could they be any cuter!? (or more expensive!?)
3. Tutu Du Monde- I may have blogged about these gorgeous tutus before but every time I see them I cannot help but turn giddy with desire. Part fairy, part princess and part ballerina what more could a girl want! I can only hope one day my sewing skills allow me to create such cuteness because no time soon will my bank account allow me to hit the purchase button!
4. DIY board games from ROMP– Love this store and love this idea. It is even something you could do yourself with cardboard, a ruler and a printer! Gotta love that. Another fun find from this store are blank board books! Ava is not quite ready but let me assure you blank board books are a thing in our future!!!
5. Yarn Wrapped Letters– I am so making AVA’s name this way for her new big girl room LOVE THEM!!! (thanks to Sarah Ortega Photography blog for the tutorial!)